It’s important that everyone plays their part in tackling the COVID-19 outbreak, whether that’s on the front-line as a healthcare provider or by self-isolating and social distancing.
The government, NHS and Public Health England (PHE) continue to release regular updates about the situation and what we’re all expected to do. So rather than reproduce information which may become quickly outdated, we’ve opted to simply signpost our people to the official sources of information so that the information being read is as up to date as possible.
Further resources include:
- Advice for people at high risk
- Guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from COVID-19
- COVID-19 symptoms and what to do
- Gov.uk number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and risk in the UK
- Gov.uk coronavirus (COVID-19) action plan
- Gov.uk coronavirus case tracker (desktop version) (mobile version)