Here at Bluestones Medical, we like to think of ourselves as the one-stop-shop for agency nurses, ODPs and HCAs. Why? Because over the years, we have worked hard to evolve and expand our service offering for our candidates tremendously.
No matter who you are and what your circumstances may be, we believe we have the opportunities here to suit you and your needs. We have implemented state-of-the-art technology, nurtured clinet and candidate relationships, invested in our people, and employed a solid and knowledgeable leadership team. We have also grown our service offering to become something we’re extremely proud to offer.
How have we achieved this?
Through listening to what our candidates want, continuous innovation, and a determination to provide a best-in-class service, we have built a business that can provide our nurses and other healthcare professionals with exactly what they want from us.
- If you’re looking to pick up just 1 extra shift a week or month to earn some extra cash, we can give you that shift
- If you want to earn excellent pay rates, then just speak to some of our Nurses. On average, working with us mean you’ll earn an extra £10,000 per year
- If you’re looking to improve your work-life balance by becoming a full-time agency nurse, we can guarantee you continuous work, without the worry of a reduced income
- If you’re bored of working in your current role and want to find out what it’s like to work in one of our other specialisms, we can facilitate that
- If you want to have full visibility of what shifts are available to you, our app can give you that
- If you need support with your revalidation, our Clinical Manager, Annette, or our Clinical Lead, Arthur, can give you that support. Annette and Arthur are experienced Nurses, so they can provide you with expert support and understanding. They are always just a phone call away – and will be there whenever you need them
- If you’re looking to upskill, Annette runs training sessions for our candidates each month
Why choose us?
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible work to suit you
- Private healthcare
- Free Blue Light Card
- Rapid pay
- Industry-leading training
- Revalidation support
- Regular appraisals
- Support with transitioning into new specialisms
- State of the art technology making your life easier
So, whether want to pick up some extra shifts to earn some extra cash, improve your work-life balance by becoming a full-time agency nurse, experience what it’s like to work in a new specialism, or you want the consistency of a contract, our service offering can give you all of that. You may even want to travel around and experience what it’s like to work within different Trusts and again, our service offering can give you that.