Our top tips for Revalidation
It’s something all Nurses and Healthcare Professionals must do every 3 years, but it can be confusing at times. You must produce 5 reflective statements and have 5 pieces of evidence to support them, and we understand that it can be overwhelming to know where to start!
Did you know that one of the best benefits of being a Bluestones Medical Marvel is that you have access to our very own team of clinicians?
Annette, Arthur and Linda are all extremely experienced Healthcare Professionals who are keen to share their knowledge and support our Marvels however they can. They can be on hand to support you with your revalidation, from discussing your reflective practices with you, to acting as your confirmer.
We want all our Marvels to feel fully supported, so please don’t be shy and reach out to us for help and advice whenever you need it!
Other useful resources for Revalidation
- You can find an example of a completed revalidation on the NMC website HERE
- Revalidation myth-buster – find out more HERE
- Check out a CPD guidance sheet HERE
- Enjoy webinars? Why not get involved with ‘Learn with Nurses’ HERE
- Our very own Clinical Manager, Annette, produced her own top-tips for revalidation which you can read HERE